With a diverse model range to suit every kind of lifestyle, the MINI Cooper range is ideal for business car leasing. The ever-improving range of MINIMALISM technologies is overwhelming evidence that low running costs and tax efficiency don’t have to come at the cost of dynamic performance.
MINI Cooper company car features and benefits
With powerful engineering and excellent fuel economy, MINI Coopers make a great choice for businesses. Whether you are a fleet manager or a sole trader looking for the right car for your business, we offer a range of excellent MINI business lease rates. When choosing the MINI Business Partnership programme, businesses will also benefit from their own dedicated Local Business Manager and compelling company car tax rates.
At MINI Business Partnership it is easy to find the right MINI Cooper to suit your business requirements. Simply tell us your monthly budget, filter by model or body type and shortlist your favourites. Once you have chosen an offer, contact your local MINI contract car leasing retailer to make an enquiry or book a test drive.
The Customer Promise – Our ten commitments to our customers
Our MINI Business Partnership customers are guaranteed the highest standard of customer service. Even so, we believe in constant improvements that go the extra mile. That’s why at MINI Business Partnership we have introduced ten important commitments for every member of staff to follow:
- All MINI company cars booked in for service or maintenance that do not require a replacement car or collection and delivery service are secured an appointment within three working days.
- All MINI company cars booked in for service or maintenance that do require a replacement company car are guaranteed an appointment within seven working days. Any related fees will be clarified during booking.
- For service or maintenance appointments, we will collect and deliver MINI business cars free of charge within a 15 mile radius*.
- Booking requests sent to retailers will be responded to within 20 minutes, downtime chases responded to within 15 minutes and invoices will be completed within five working days.
- There is no charge for the disposal of replacement parts and environmental waste.
- A three-year unlimited mileage warranty covering any manufacturing defect, including bulbs, is included for complete peace of mind.
- When appropriate, MINI business car retailers can utilise self-authority goodwill to minimise vehicle downtime.
- When a vehicle is recovered by MINI Emergency Service, a status update will be given within two hours of its arrival; repairs will begin within 48 hours.
- All vehicles receive a complementary wash and vacuum after service or major repair.
- If a vehicle fails its first MOT, the cost of replacement parts and labour will be covered**.
*Subject to MINI Centre location. This does not affect any existing agreements whereby the radius has been extended.
**MOT Protect is valid for the vehicle’s first MOT only. Cost of MOT test or re-test, wheels, tyres, windscreen, brake pads and discs, modified and non-MINI components, failure because of neglect and MOT advisories are not covered by MOT Protect.